I’ve received many questions about the COVID-19 vaccines. Below are some answers I’ve written up over the last several months to commonly asked questions (and a few links to other sources). Please note that as we are continually learning more about the pandemic and new variants, it’s not always feasible for me to update everything in real time. Please take note of the date articles were written, and find the most up-to-date information about vaccine recommendations and side effects here.
Do the COVID vaccines work?
What are the side effects?
- How do we figure out what the side effects are?
- Are thousands of people dying from the COVID vaccines?
- If the spike protein is harmful during COVID infection, why isn’t it harmful in the vaccine?
- Does vaccination cause people to shed the spike protein to those around them?
- Do the mRNA vaccines alter human DNA?
- Do the vaccines cause infertility?
- Do the vaccines contain heavy metals?
- What is in the mRNA vaccines?
- Is the PEG used in the mRNA vaccines dangerous?
- Are the mRNA vaccines experimental gene therapy?
- Are the COVID vaccine side effects worse than getting COVID?
- Do the vaccines contain aborted fetuses?
- Does anyone actually pay attention to VAERS reports?